Heather Glen Golf Links pays homage to true Scottish style courses. Players will enjoy the layout carved through a Carolina Forest while traversing streams
Heather Glen Golf Links is located in Little River, SC. It earned its first national ranking in 1987 by Golf Digest as America’s #1 New Public Course. Throughout the years it has continued to be recognized among the best golf courses in the Carolinas and in the Country.
Heather Glen Golf Links pays tribute to Links style courses throughout Scotland and Ireland. It has its own unique Links style. Golfers will have numerous obstacles to dodge while playing. Graceful Oak trees and towering Pine trees border the fairway. Players will have to be somewhat accurate off the tee box. This will ensure open shots to the greens. There are freshwater ponds and meandering streams at Heather Glen Golf Links as well.
Heather Glen Golf Links uses its natural beauty to encompass its golfers. It has 27 holes golfers can choose from. The courses are aptly named the Red Course, the White Course, and The Blue Course. Each course has its own characteristics. Any combination of holes guests will play will be great. Each course also offers its own challenges but also gives players the opportunity to score. Make sure to check out all the nines at Heather Glen Golf Links when visiting.
The Scottish style clubhouse is beautiful. It is a great spot to hang out before or after your round at Heather Glen Golf Links. Grab some food and cold drinks to relax after your round. Another great thing about Heather Glen Golf Links is the condos. They are right on location. There is nothing like being just minutes from the golf course. You will be pleasantly surprised on your trip to Heather Glen Golf Links. The beauty and layout is perfect for any golf trip.
- Golf World-among the top 30 of South Carolina’s more than 300 golf courses (2009, 2010)
- Golf Digest-Village at the Glens recognized as one of the best values for accommodations in Myrtle Beach (2008)
- GolfSyles-one of the “100 Must-Play Courses Of The Carolinas” (2006)
- Golf Digest-one of the “Top 50 Courses Of Myrtle Beach” (2005)
- Golf Digest “Places To Play”-rated 4 stars (2005)
- Golf Digest-rated one of the “Top 5 Golf Courses in South Carolina” (1995)
- Golf Digest-rated one of the “Top 50 Public Courses In America” (1990)
- Golf Digest-“America’s #1 Public Golf Course” (1987)
|650 Heather Glen Way||Website|
|Little River, SC 29566||Yardage Book|